To join this prestigious event as a profiled speaker, you are invited to submit thought-provoking, innovative, futuristic, and problem-solving abstracts (case study or thought leadership) in any of the following categories of maintenance and rehabilitation:
- Rolling stock
- Railway safety and reliability
- Rail predictive maintenance
- Big data and technology
- Asset management, shared asset utilisation
- Strategies/road maps on maintenance of aging infrastructure from conception to grave
- Implementing a quality management system that complies with international standards with a view to obtaining ISO 9001 and IRIS certification
- And more…
Proposal submissions will be directed to the Advisory Board for approval. Presentations in the form of PowerPoint slides will generally be 20 minutes (3 x 20 minute presentations in one session followed by a 30 minute joint informal panel discussion with Q&A).
Click here for abstract submission form and submission guidelines. Please note that commercial presentations will only be accepted from sponsors, but will be evaluated and approved by the Reviewing Committee for inclusion in the programme.
Hope to see you in Durban in October as a programme participant!
African Rail Evolution: Programme Director
Phone: +27 87 890 0898 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org